Lowest prices for your stay
US$46
View deal
PricelineUS$46
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$46
All reviews close to shops great host safe parking feel welcome clean rooms easy access breakfast roses johannesburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2014

Silver Birch is an unpretentious, good value accommodation with a friendly and helpful host. I will stay again when in Roodepoort. I appreciated the Wi-Fi for e-mails. Quiet neighbourhood with good security.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend that you can improve in breakfast. Beside breakfast every thing was perfect. Siver Birch is a very save place and guests are welcomed nicely that made me love it. I can also recommend that shower caps must be put in the bathroom for bathing.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Sliver Birch to explore Johannesburg at the end of my travels. It was a lovely guest house with a great host, food and rooms. I will be recommending it to my friends back home to stay at.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The stay at the silver birch was excellent. The service was great and staff was always polite and welcoming. They made the stay as comfortable as possible. It was a great stay. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Safe secure, peaceful and quiet. Kevin was extremely helpful and very friendly. Rooms were extremely neat, clean and tidy. I would recommend anyone to stay in this lovely bed and breakfast. Unfortunately I left before breakfast so cannot comment on that.

Date of stay: June 2014