Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$58
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020

Having been booked into the Rivonia Road Lodge in October 2019 I did not know what to expect. I had some concerns because my stay was going to be for a total of over 3 months. I'm glad to say that everything turned out to be more than ok. The staff were fantastic very friendly and accommodating and when I say staff I mean management, reception,cleaners, maintenance and security. The rooms were very clean with full coffee making facilities , clean bedding, towels and my room was cleaned every single day. Nothing was to much for the management and to be honest because my stay was longer than normal I was treated like one of the family.

I would not hesitate to stay there again and when I visit Joburg my decision of where I will stay has already been made the Road Lodge Rivonia every time.

Great Staff, Great Value for Money

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Road Lodge Rivonia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us, and we are so glad that you had a great stay! We look upon our hotel as a ‘home from home’ for all of our guests and strive to create an atmosphere to match this, so for us to read that you found this to be the case is truly rewarding feedback for us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

The staff is always friendly and ever so helpful. The breakfast is good. WiFi excellent. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends. Thumbs up! We like South African hospitality. Good location. All in all, we had a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Road Lodge Rivonia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for the positive review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2019

Required to stay at this location for a tour departing the next day (Sunway Safaris). Would likely not choose this accommodation otherwise. However, the receptionist was very friendly and accommodating and check in and future encounters were pleasant. No restaurants nearby but the uber eats service is heavily pushed with the hotel providing menus for certain locations and placing your order for you. Buffet breakfast was extra (85 rand per person) starting at 6am and the food was tasty.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Road Lodge Rivonia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations. It is always very rewarding to receive such a great feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Pros

Good for a two day stay, any longer will not be pleasant. Close to a lot of restaurants, walking distance. Staff is friendly.

Cons

Breakfast average.
TV channels - SABC 1,2 and 3. Is anybody still watching SABC. No CNN? ...
TV's outdated.
Don't ask staff for anything, not very helpfull in this department, although they are friendly.

If I had a choice..look for something else...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulbT4630UI
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Road Lodge Rivonia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We are a selected services brand and serve a light Continental breakfast and have limited TV channels. We have several other brands of hotels in the area to cater to a broad spectrum of guest requirements and budget: Courtyard Hotels (four-star), City Lodge Hotels (three-star) and Town Lodge (two-star). We hope to welcome you back to one of our properties soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2018

The Road Lodge in Rivonia offers a clean room and has friendly staff at an affordable price and is conveniently situated relatively close to the main business districts of Sandton, Rivonia and Bryanston.

Room tip: ask for non smoking room
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Road Lodge Rivonia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018