All reviews an oasis danny airport company garden
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I stayed at Sitatunga for almost four months in a self-catering room whilst working in Joburg and had a wonderful stay. The room was carefully decorated and the garden was an oasis of peacefulness away from the city's hustle. There are only a few rooms so the place always feel quiet and intimate. Cleaning and laundry were conducted twice a week and the wifi in my room worked well. There is a generator so load shedding was not an issue.
This is a family run business and Nathalie and Dany, the owners, will ensure you have everything you need. They also provide a shuttle service to some of the offices in Sunninghill which was very convenient to get to and come back from work in 10-15 minutes.
Some family and friends visited me and stayed in the standard guest rooms with breakfast and they were very happy too.
Strongly recommended and very convenient if you are commuting to Sunninghill.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stayed at the Guesthouse only one night. In general I was very happy. I was suppose to stay at the Africlassic River Lodge but they got my booking wrong and did not have space for me. The owner of Africlassic River Lodge then booked me in at Sitatunga Guest Lodge and gave me a rain check to visit them next time I'm in Johannesburg.

The staff at Sitatunga Guest Lodge was very friendly. My room was nice and spacious. A Perfect place to overnight if in town for business.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2014

I stayed in Sitatunga for 3 days for a business trip in Johannesburg. The place is an oasis in the city, quiet, comfortable and lovely. I was welcomed by Nathalie who made sure i felt at home and go all my trips arranged by Danny. Everything went smoothly, breakfast was greats and room were cozy. I will definitely come back !

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 23 October 2014

The room was spacious, well appointed with private entrance and patio overlooking a spectacular garden. The Iceberg roses were in full bloom, birds singing in the peaceful nooks and crannies. I had to leave before breakfast was served, and on request boiled eggs were provided to take away. The only issue is limited parking space taking into consideration the number of rooms but I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return when business require me to stay in Rivonia.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Jana M
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very pleasant, family run. There is a beautiful garden with a small pool, barbeque, outdoor and indoor living room. The rooms are clean, small kitchen, aircon, heating. Comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast. Very relaxed and friendly owners. A must if it is at your desired location.

Room tip: I stayed in an open-space bathroom and bedroom. A bit avante-garde but others were more conservative (i.e. bedroom and kitchen in separate areas). It had a great bath-tub though
Date of stay: September 2013