See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stayed at the Guesthouse only one night. In general I was very happy. I was suppose to stay at the Africlassic River Lodge but they got my booking wrong and did not have space for me. The owner of Africlassic River Lodge then booked me in at Sitatunga Guest Lodge and gave me a rain check to visit them next time I'm in Johannesburg.

The staff at Sitatunga Guest Lodge was very friendly. My room was nice and spacious. A Perfect place to overnight if in town for business.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2014

I stayed in Sitatunga for 3 days for a business trip in Johannesburg. The place is an oasis in the city, quiet, comfortable and lovely. I was welcomed by Nathalie who made sure i felt at home and go all my trips arranged by Danny. Everything went smoothly, breakfast was greats and room were cozy. I will definitely come back !

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2014

The room was spacious, well appointed with private entrance and patio overlooking a spectacular garden. The Iceberg roses were in full bloom, birds singing in the peaceful nooks and crannies. I had to leave before breakfast was served, and on request boiled eggs were provided to take away. The only issue is limited parking space taking into consideration the number of rooms but I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return when business require me to stay in Rivonia.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jana M
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very pleasant, family run. There is a beautiful garden with a small pool, barbeque, outdoor and indoor living room. The rooms are clean, small kitchen, aircon, heating. Comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast. Very relaxed and friendly owners. A must if it is at your desired location.

Room Tip: I stayed in an open-space bathroom and bedroom. A bit avante-garde but others were more conservative (i.e. bedroom and kitchen in separate areas). It had a great bath-tub though
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The rooms were pleasant, the grounds private and quiet. Staff were helpful and our rooms were spotless and the beds were very comfortable.There is nothing else i can add the management and staff are brilliant.Breakfast is good and a sound way to start a day of doing nothing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business