“Semi average ....”

Ranked #161 of 784 Restaurants in Pretoria
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friends of ours invited us for brunch to Brooklyn and they recommended Tribeca. Luckily they were not too busy so we were seated in a nice spot. Drinks orders were taken and we waited a tad bit long for it to arrive. Food orders were placed and arrived in a reasonable time. 2 of the food orders arrived late. Burgers were dry..... Wasn't really impressed. Then on our second drink orders, we had to wait extra long just to place the order. Please lift the level of service and your burgers....

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Good for coffee and salads, but the rest is highly overpriced with hardly any meat on ribeye or lamb pizza.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Having breakfast here on a Friday morning was excellent. Quiet place as it was too early for other patrons and their coffee is very, very good. Visit when you are nearby.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My mom and I ordered the trout salads which cost R105 each. Well, there was so little trout on the plate that I honestly did not even taste it with all the leaves and dressing. Stay away from this salad! THERE ARE NO GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS AS STATED.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

In my previous review I complimented this restaurant. It used to be a firm favourite with me and my friends. Unfortunately, they decided to up their prices beyond our reach. Some prices going up by more than 40% in one go.