“Perfect”

Famba Famba Tour Design Specialists
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in Pretoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Famba Famba is your tour design specialist partner when it comes to creating unforgettable, lifetime moments. Every traveller’s needs are unique and we are inspired by exceeding expectations and making South Africa exclusively yours.Going on a trip? Famba Famba is inspired by creating unique experiences through exclusive tour design. In fact, Famba Famba means to "go on a trip" in Tsonga. If you’re looking for vast horizons with molten sunsets, regal comfort to ease weary bones or culturally-rich snapshots; Famba Famba partners closely with you, our guest, to exceed your needs. We design exclusive and personalised experiences for small to mid-size groups looking for a thoroughly unique getaway. We understand each guest is discerning in their requirements, except for one thing - a relentless pursuit of excellence. Famba Famba has a wealth of experience in executing trips at this standard and we truly look forward to accompanying you on your personalised South African getaway.
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I can't imagine anything better! Valentino planned a perfect two-week holiday. He listened hard to us as we described our likes / dislikes and delivered. He made us feel like royalty and family all at once. We're already planning the next "once in a lifetime" trip with Famba Famba.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"itinerary"
"pilanesberg"

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I contacted Famba Famba on a Friday for a solo tour to Pilanesberg the next day. Valentino replied in the following hours, asking whether I would like to share the tour with another single person, in order to reduce costs and have more fun - which I found an excellent initiative. Communication was efficient and friendly.
Next morning, I got picked-up at 6 am at my hotel in Pretoria, lovely van, clean, water provided, the driver & guide for the day was called Shepherd. We picked the other lady up from her hotel and drove for 2,5 hours to Pilanesberg. Shepherd was super knowledgeable about the park, the animals, the region in general and was of a very good company. We managed to see 3 out of the big 5, giraffes, zebras, hippos, crocodiles, impalas, you name it - simply WOW :) The daytrip also included a delicious lunch at a lodge inside the park.
I could not have imagined a better day at the game park, which was a premiere for me. I can recommend Famba Famba for its seriousness & attention to the person & Shepherd is an amazing guide & know the park inside out. I will definitely use Famba Famba again for one of my next trips in the region!

1  Thank Olivia1906
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We hired Valentino for a short day tour to cap off our tour of South Africa. Prior to our arrival, he was helpful and responsive corresponding via email to arrange a trip to Adventures With Elephants in Bela Bela. Valentino picked us up at our hotel in Johannesburg right on time for our early morning drive. He escorted us to meet the elephants where we spent time learning about the beautiful creatures and interacting with them....how very special that we were the only group there! Next, we made a stop to visit the animals at Zebula Lodge. Afterwards, Valentino happily made a couple of detours for us (the Harley Davidson store and the South African mint) before getting us back to the hotel in time to shower up before our flight home. Valentino provided the perfect day to conclude our epic adventure....thanks, Valentino!!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

+ Very good service (nice and clean car, water included)
+ Good knowledge of the area (and its history, nature etc.)
+ Nice guide