“Brilliant tour!!!!”

Famba Famba Tour Design Specialists
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in Pretoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Famba Famba is your tour design specialist partner when it comes to creating unforgettable, lifetime moments. Every traveller’s needs are unique and we are inspired by exceeding expectations and making South Africa exclusively yours.Going on a trip? Famba Famba is inspired by creating unique experiences through exclusive tour design. In fact, Famba Famba means to "go on a trip" in Tsonga. If you’re looking for vast horizons with molten sunsets, regal comfort to ease weary bones or culturally-rich snapshots; Famba Famba partners closely with you, our guest, to exceed your needs. We design exclusive and personalised experiences for small to mid-size groups looking for a thoroughly unique getaway. We understand each guest is discerning in their requirements, except for one thing - a relentless pursuit of excellence. Famba Famba has a wealth of experience in executing trips at this standard and we truly look forward to accompanying you on your personalised South African getaway.
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I can't recommend Famba Famba tours highly enough!! They fit us into a tour to Dinokemp Park at short notice & it was the highlight of our trip to Jo'burg. Maggie our tour guide was amazing!! So helpful & knowledgeable & just a lovely happy person who has inspired us to return to South Africa & see more! We had been using another tour company & only wish I had known about Famba Famba earlier. As for Dinokemp Park. Wow what an amazingly beautiful place. I can't understand how it's not better known & more companies go there. We saw so many animals & really felt like we were treated like royalty & the lunch was huge & delicious!! Seriously, the tour was that good!!!

All reviews
"soweto"
in 5 reviews
"politics"

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My sister and I took two half-day tours with Famba Famba.
Firstly, tour guide Shepherd took us to Sterkfontein Caves in the Cradle of Humankind. If you're fascinated by our early human ancestors, then this is a site that'll knock your socks off.
We enjoyed Shepherd's company so we requested him for our second tour -a half day in Soweto. He offered great insights about this fascinating township and the apartheid era.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company -and particularly Shepherd.

2  Thank AussieKateU
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Valentino gave us a fascinating tour of Soweto. His explanations were clear, his choice of sites was interesting, his demeanor was pleasant. The whole family appreciated the museums, church, home of Mandela, and his most agreeable presence; A movely tour with a lovely guide.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Imagine having a close friend in South Africa who plans your trip and personally takes your family around to see the sights. That is what it is like working with Val. I got to know him on business trips, and this time my family came along. As i had to work for several days, i would have been nervous having a stranger take around my wife and kids. But I was as confident as if they were staying with a family member. When he was busy, he lined us up with guides just as knowledgeable, kind and honest. Plus, he made all the plans for our trip to a game reserve and Cape Town. I recommend him to everyone I know going to SA.