Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
First South Africa Trip

Valentino made our trip seamless, informative, and so amazing. This was our first time in S... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018
Robert S
via mobile
Transport to/from airport to Jo-burg

Very professional and communicative. Gemma was so helpful and made sure all details were in order... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
porterevelyn1
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews village tour reliable transportation robben island our tour guide south africa kruger national park cape town maggie valentina cradle township elephants soweto politics johannesburg pilanesberg itinerary
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My sister and I took two half-day tours with Famba Famba.
Firstly, tour guide Shepherd took us to Sterkfontein Caves in the Cradle of Humankind. If you're fascinated by our early human ancestors, then this is a site that'll knock your socks off.
We enjoyed Shepherd's company so we requested him for our second tour -a half day in Soweto. He offered great insights about this fascinating township and the apartheid era.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company -and particularly Shepherd.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank AussieKateU
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Valentino gave us a fascinating tour of Soweto. His explanations were clear, his choice of sites was interesting, his demeanor was pleasant. The whole family appreciated the museums, church, home of Mandela, and his most agreeable presence; A movely tour with a lovely guide.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Imagine having a close friend in South Africa who plans your trip and personally takes your family around to see the sights. That is what it is like working with Val. I got to know him on business trips, and this time my family came along. As i had to work for several days, i would have been nervous having a stranger take around my wife and kids. But I was as confident as if they were staying with a family member. When he was busy, he lined us up with guides just as knowledgeable, kind and honest. Plus, he made all the plans for our trip to a game reserve and Cape Town. I recommend him to everyone I know going to SA.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Me and my partner had the privilege to do a 4 day Kruger Park tour with Valentino.
He drove us to the Kruger Park via the panoramic route, we stayed 2 nights in a hotel near Phalaborwa gate and 1 night in Kapama Private Game Reserve.

Valentino did an excellent job. He has knowledge of the park and the animals and knows what to do in every situation. We also had some interesting and amusing talks during dinner. Our trip was perfect in every way.

Thanks Famba Famba and Valentino!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Valentino at Famba-Famba worked with us to design a custom tour for our group. We only had a day to tour around and wanted to see Pretoria. Valentino arranged a guide, Maggie, who was outstanding. She took us to a lookout where we could see the city and she pointed out landmarks and described the city's history. Then she took us to a really good restaurant on a lake and even helped us better understand the menu.

After lunch we toured the Union Buildings. Even though Pretoria is sort of a sad city, our experience with Maggie and Famba-Famba was outstanding.