“Love the service!! Great portion sizes”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #6 of 687 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Love the service!! Great portion sizes”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Always a warm atmosphere and the food is just great!!! Personally the steaks are my favorite!! And the craft beer hits the spot everytime!

Visited March 2017

Pretoria, South Africa
“Dinner”
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I had the rib special 1kg of ribs. It was to much as you can think, but had food for the next day. My girlfriend had rump steak and I think next time I would rather take a steak. But that is just my personal opinion. Thank you for the good service.

• Visited March 2017
Pretoria, South Africa
“Absolutely Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

What can I say but wow! The starters, crumbed mushrooms, Halloumi Cubes and Springbok Carpaccio were absolutely delectable... The mains were just as good if not even better What a fanyastic evening out at Crawdaddys.

Visited March 2017
“Great steak”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had a t bone. Oh man it was fantastic. Cooked to perfection. The table was big so food took a little longer. But all came out at the same time and was well worth the wait.

Visited February 2017
“"RIBS GALORE" ”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We went to CrawDaddy's to celebrate one of our friends birthday, we were welcomed by the friendly waiters, shown to our table, everyone at the table had to have the prawns, me the odd ball chose the Ribs and I can realy say that the choice was well made the Ribs are realy tender and delicious. I can realy recommend that you try the ribs next time you visit CrawDaddy's

Visited November 2016