“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I had the rib special 1kg of ribs. It was to much as you can think, but had food for the next day. My girlfriend had rump steak and I think next time I would rather take a steak. But that is just my personal opinion. Thank you for the good service.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

What can I say but wow! The starters, crumbed mushrooms, Halloumi Cubes and Springbok Carpaccio were absolutely delectable... The mains were just as good if not even better What a fanyastic evening out at Crawdaddys.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had a t bone. Oh man it was fantastic. Cooked to perfection. The table was big so food took a little longer. But all came out at the same time and was well worth the wait.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We went to CrawDaddy's to celebrate one of our friends birthday, we were welcomed by the friendly waiters, shown to our table, everyone at the table had to have the prawns, me the odd ball chose the Ribs and I can realy say that the choice was well made the Ribs are realy tender and delicious. I can realy recommend that you try the ribs next time you visit CrawDaddy's

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We eventually made time to go here. Boy, we should have done it years ago. Best steaks in town, right on our doorstep. Generous portions all round. Setting is also great. Only bit of criticism I have is the oysters. I enjoy them without Tabasco, lemon or pepper, so I can taste good oysters. These were bland, almost like they were reared in freshwater. All in all a great place and we will be back.