“Best prawns in town ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Whenever being in Pretoria on my business travels - this is the place to be. Excellent food; great value for money!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

My husband , daughter and myself recently had dinner at Crawdaddy's. I had a seafood platter which was delicious. My daughter had fillet steak which she polished off in no time at all! Service was excellent and the the atmosphere is vibey. Great evening out.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We haven't been here for a long time & food has always good in the past. However, last night was disappointing. The onion ring's batter was raw with a stale oil taste. It also had pieces of what seems to be fish stuck to the batter. I ordered a medium rare rump which arrived well done & tough. One normally wait a while for the food as it is freshly prepared, but this time it took exceptionally long.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed when going to Crawdaddy's! Food is great and price's are reasonable. Look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

It was our 3rd dinner at their Water Glen branch. Great food and atmosphere. Staff are on top of their game. Food is top notch. Will go again... Soon!!