“Best ribs in Pretoria”

Capital Craft Beer Academy Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 775 Restaurants in Pretoria
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Vision It is our vision to let no customer leave without a smile and a memorable experience. Our Mission At Capital Craft it is our mission to create a unique and energising dining experience where we serve a large variety of quality food and premium beverages in a friendly and welcoming environment. We will go out of our way to make our customers feel at home and enjoy their evening.
Reviewed 23 March 2018

If you are looking for the most succulent, tasty ribs in Gauteng, head over to Capital Craft in Menlo Park. My BF always has the ribs and I try out different item on the menu each time we go, and have yet to find something I don't totally love. Go and have the deep fried biltong - a yummy twist on a national treasure.

The vibe is awesome and the crowd consist of anything from young Pretoria dudes in shorts in the middle of winter, to hipsters, older couples, families and anything in between. The waiters are knowledgable, especially about the broad range of craft beer - another great reason to visit.

Definitely one of my go to places for a great meal, relaxed drinks and a guarenteed good time.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Not my first time at Capital Craft and I have say it will not be my last, we came here last night for Burger Wednesdays and boy they did not disappoint, freshly baked buns, home made patties and the best onion rings in town. O and did I mention the beer selection!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good burgers.... fantastic setting.... great beer and what a selection of craft beer. Whether a quuck lunch or lazy supper its a special place. For beer lovers its a must.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went with family and friends for dinner and drinks. The atmosphere was great, albeit a bit hipster. The food was really good, my favourite was the jalapeño poppers- spicy and the jalapeños were fresh so they had a good crunch. The beer selection was great. Service was prompt and friendly. Would definitely come again!

1  Thank Ali B
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Good place for craft beer and a wide variety of food, the service is friendly and good, nice seating inside and outsidse, overall a good experience.