“Beer drinking experience”

Capital Craft Beer Academy Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 824 Restaurants in Pretoria
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our Vision It is our vision to let no customer leave without a smile and a memorable experience. Our Mission At Capital Craft it is our mission to create a unique and energising dining experience where we serve a large variety of quality food and premium beverages in a friendly and welcoming environment. We will go out of our way to make our customers feel at home and enjoy their evening.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What a place to relax. Lovely ribs and awesome beer. Service was excellent. The variety of beers is awesome and the setting very relaxed.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank zookPretoria

Reviewed 3 March 2018

In their defense, it was a really crowded night and we were a very large group. There is an extensive list of beers and a large menu. The wait staff was a bit overwhelmed and we had to ask for items multiple times, but everyone was very nice.

My ribs were okay, a very large portion, but dried out a bit. The onion rings were quite good. The brisket was also a bit dried out and not the best, but everyone who got sausage or a hamburger were very happy, as were those that got the fillet.

There is a large bar/pub area and an outdoor seating area, which was very nice.

1  Thank Nappen
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Got there on a rainy Friday afternoon. Not too busy. Was met by Grant a waiter. Helped find a table suitable for my needs and my coffee came hot and good and not after waiting too long. He checked up on me a few times. Friendly guy. Plus the music was just right up my alley. Not my first time there and won't be my last.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

A friend and I attended a recent gin tasting evening at Capital Craft. Fifi, our waitress, did a fantastic job, she is extremely efficient and well spoken.

I am a regular Southern-style Sticky wings eater at Captial Craft. They are delicious however, the sauce/basting on the wings never taste the same as the previous time which makes me question whether or not I should order the wings. A bit off-putting.

Overall experience was lovely.

1  Thank logansneyd
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Took a few friends and couple traveling from Europe. Really enjoyed the variety and choice. Burgers were some of the best in pretoria

1  Thank Leonpotgieter