“History”

US$85,70*
and up
Half-Day Pretoria City Tour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check out the old buildings and reflect on the past,This is where our history were written.Just hope this buildings will be preserved for our children.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"oom"
"government"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I passby church square daily and watch the contractors busy at work, I just can't wait for the new square. Very nice place just to hang around, close to all lot of amenties namely-mug and bean, nandos, macdonalds, wimpy and many more, high court and government department including National Treasury and many more.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This previously well looked after monument has deteriorated over the years and the area had changed from a classy century if he city to a dirty dangerous area where I wouldn’t be happy to be alone or even in a small group. I won’t return.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Some beautiful architecture but the whole square was being dug up and re-paved/re-planted when we visited so probably didn't see it at it's best.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to Church Square before, in 2002, and it was fine then, but I was quite shocked at the state of it now. To be fair, the whole area, including the road around it, is undergoing massive renovation works, so it’s a bit unfair to judge it on what it looks like at the moment. But I have to say it looks very unattractive right now. Kruger’s statue is fenced off and you can’t get near it. The grass has been removed and it’s all a dusty mess. To be honest, until the works are completed I would probably give this a miss. Let’s hope that the city authorities have good plans on hand for the square, as otherwise they are throwing away central Pretoria’s greatest historical asset.