Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews year end function out of this world dam boma wedding venue guests accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I love the free massage beside the dam, so relaxing and refreshing, culinary arts up to standard and the food so divine.
I will recommend Intundla Lodge to everyone who needs time out of the busy world.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TenealeduPlessis, Manager at Intundla Game Lodge & Bush Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hi Matlale,
Thank you for your wonderful review, our Spa ladies are incredible. Much love is put into the food as well.
We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Was fortunate enough to spend a few nights at Intundla as part of a company team building.

Staff were not only friendly, they went out of their way to ensure that there guests were comfortable.

I was not surprised that when I called them afterwards to try and locate my missing laptop charger behind, that they quickly located it and are busy arranging for it to be sent to me, because excellent service just seems to be in their DNA.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review Leigh. We all take pride in our service and lodge and you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I visited the Lodge for a 1 night stay and unfortunately did not have the time to enjoy more of the facilities available. I was blown away by the warmth & professionalism of all staff members who clearly take a genuine and keen interest in each guest visiting. The Bush Spa is amazing and well worth a visit. I stayed in the honeymoon suite which was pure bliss and felt more like a little private, secluded home. What I loved about the suite was the privacy of its own little deck overlooking the water.

The restaurant facilities are great and I fell in love with the bar area which is perfect for summer days lazing by the pool or cold winter evenings huddled up on the couch.. I was fortunate enough to go on a tour of the conference rooms and Boma areas which are impressive. My favourite however was definitely the wine cellar!

I will definitely be back for a longer visit and would highly recommend the Lodge for a mini break away from the hustle & bustle of the city. It is certainly well equipped to deal with all conferencing and wedding requirements.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TenealeduPlessis, Director of Sales at Intundla Game Lodge & Bush Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your lovely review. We will most certainly pass this on to the staff who indeed have a passion for their positions.
We hope to welcome you back to experience more when you have more time.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

This place is amazing ! You get a great view as well and its also perfect for team building exercises.

If you look taking awesome photos, aim for early morning sunrise shots and get ready for a huge treat. Recommend this place 100 times over!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TenealeduPlessis, Guest Relations Manager at Intundla Game Lodge & Bush Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review Seun. And what wonderful photo's, even with the dam a little lower than usual. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future. Please do like our Facebook page so as to see when we have events or upcoming specials.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Unbelievable service, very friendly welcoming staff, the 90 minute body massages done to perfection (fell asleep and woke up in a comatose state ). Food was amazing ! Definitely worth while ! Thanks to All the relevant staff for making this an unforgettable experience !

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freddie M

Thank you for your wonderful review Freddie.
We have let all the staff know of their valued service during your stay. We are so pleased your wedding anniversary was a memorable one spent with us.
Please do like our Facebook page so as to see any upcoming events as well as specials.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.