Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$52
Hotels.comUS$49
PricelineUS$54
CheapTicketsUS$49
TravelocityUS$49
Trip.comUS$51
All reviews walking distance gautrain station i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay star hotel short stay spacious rooms hatfield university desk generator supermarket rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for one night, and it was a pleasant surprise.

Officially, it is a 3-star hotel, but our rating is 3+ or maybe even 4. Efficient and polite reception. Nice, spacious room that was meticulously clean. A large bathroom with bathtub and shower. Coofee-making facility. A very nice restaurant that served above-average food - delicious and fresh. The breakfast buffet was excellent.

To be recommended!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us and we are so glad that you had a great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is well maintained and staff very friendly and attentive.
Location was convenient for where we needed to be.
There is room to improve the vegetarian options on the cafe menu, only toasted cheese available as an option.
The shower head in room 303 needs fixing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Waseemah_A

Reviewed 14 February 2020

This is generally a really nice hotel, conviniently situated close to restaurants and businesses. However, a few things went wrong while I was there.
First, I was given a room key to a room that was already allocated to someone else. Imagine both mine and the other guest's shock when I opened his room with my key! Luckily he was working at the desk and not coming out of the shower or taking a nap. That kind of thing should never happen though.
Secondly, somehow the date of my departure was recorded incorrectly and a day before my set departure I had housekeeping and hotel front desk staff knocking on my door in the early evening as I was getting ready to go out. Why couldn't they have called the room phone?
Third is that being so close to restaurants can have a down side- one of the restaurants across the road had a live band one evening (a Thursday evening, so not even a weekend night) and being located in a room on the side facing the restaurants... wow! the noise was very very loud!

On the other had the lady who makes the eggs and hot breakfast is such a ray of sunshine. I would stay there again just to see her. She is so sweet and friendly and seems to remember all the guests preferences from the day before.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lungi N
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel in december. My check in was a pleasant experience. Throughout my short stay i was greeted by staff throughout the hotel. Even while waiting for my take away food from the hotel, staff greeted me. My room was well cleaned and well maintained. Good parking. Halaal food available from burger rack nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank es786
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Reviewed 13 December 2019

This is one place to hang out if your in Pretoria for Business or pleasure. Its a good place to be its right in the mix in Hatfield where most students from Pretoria University and other institution like to stay. there are many student residences where you can see many night clubs restaurants and where its closer to Gautrain that can take tyou to the airport or Sandton

Date of stay: November 2019
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at City Lodge Hotel Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019