Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 21/09/29
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$58
TravelocityUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Everything is of the standard I need. the rooms are clean, the staff are friendly the food is so delicious and there is a free gym/exercise area to relax your body, mind and soul. I always recommend Manhattan to my colleagues and wish to come with my family at my time. i also would like to get a membership card if there is one. In June 2018 I completed the booklet theyput in each room to rate their service complaining about the telephone which was not working when I tried to contact the switchboard to request assistance. The following day after I left the manager called me and apologized.

Room tip: All rooms are good as far as I have seen them
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
YolandiLoock, PA to the Managing Director at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear LRMarumo,

Thank you so much for this Amazing review, we always appreciate it!

We have gone GREEN with the loyalty program, we don't use the card anymore. But you can still earn points with every check - in. Just give your Loyalty number to Reception with every check-in, and you will earn points.

Thank you for choosing the Manhattan Hotel as your second Home!

Kind regards, Yolandi

Reviewed 12 February 2020

This is a beautiful Hotel in the centre of Pretoria next to the Gautrain station and Pretoria Railway Station. The staff are very friendly, well trained and always willing to help. The rooms are well equiped each with its own bathroom.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
YolandiLoock, PA to the Managing Director at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Herman,

Thank you so much for this Amazing review about your stay, and thank you for choosing the Manhattan Hotel.

We look forward to having you again as a Valued Client in the Hotel.

Have a fantastic day!

Kind regards, Yolandi Loock

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

We definitely enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Situation right in PTA CBD close to all Gov departments Beautiful spacious rooms accommodating all kinds of ppl from all around the world, their trademark is their restaurant with different kinds of dishes that really lavish one's taste buds. We love it. Cleanliness and friendly staff with smooth check-in process

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
YolandiLoock, PA to the Managing Director at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear S Kele,

Thank you so much for this amazing review, we always appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing the Manhattan Hotel, and we look forward to see you very soon again.

Have an amazing day!

Kind regards, Yolandi Loock

Reviewed 21 October 2019

a group booking with about 50 people with 100s of different demands were professionally and efficiently met..no request was ever turned down. the shuttle drivers were fantastic and charming at all times.i even sent my handbag back with the driver to keep in safe keeping at the hotel..my prescription reading glasses were handed to me when i lost them in the shuttle.this was my 2nd stay with a large group ,,highly recommended.big smiles all aroung..efficiency supreme

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
YolandiLoock, PA to the Managing Director at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2019

Dear JoyP,

Thank you for this Amazing review, we absolutely LOVE it! And we always appreciate it.

Thank you so much for choosing Manhattan Hotel, and we do hope to see you very soon again. We will definitely share this wonderful review with the rest of the staff.

May you have a fantastic week.

Kind regards,
Yolandi Loock

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Let me start by saying the food was very delicious and good, the place is beautiful and quiet, the rooms are very clean and beautiful, the treatment at the front door its quote amazing the welcoming by staff at the reception was very good I love that place I wish I could visit with my family

Date of stay: August 2019
YolandiLoock, Manager at Manhattan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Dear Novukma,

Thank you so much for this Amazing review, we always appreciate it! And thank you for choosing the Manhattan Hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do hope to see you very soon again.

Have a fantastic day.