Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Louis P

They treated us like kings !!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 07 Apr 2023via mobile
Staying here with our 1st team hockey boys for a tournament . What a pleasure ! All the staff treated us like royalty . Smiles are all around , and they really care if you enjoy your stay . Wonderful , clean and modern rooms . Best shower i had in a hotel for a long time . Breakfast and dinner was excellent and tasty everyday ! Nothing was to much trouble . Thank you for our stay and to all the staff . You will see us again !
Your friends from :
Louis Trichardt Highschool
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 09 Apr 2023
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Garden Court Hatfield and for the awesome feedback. I will certainly ensure that I send your compliments to the team.

Kind regards
  • Lol.travel
  • Vio.com
4.1 km from Garden Court Hatfield
View more hotels in Pretoria
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2022 via mobile

The hotel rooms are clean and modern and the staff friendly. The garden is small but quite.

The hotel only offers Breakfast and Dinner, there are no options for Lunch, which can be tough when you have little ones. There is however a shopping center directly across the street that has take away places, you have to cross a very busy 4 lane highway to get there though which isn't ideal for those who don't want to leave the hotel premises.

Room tip: There is an empty bar fridge in the room so pack some snacks, water and cold drinks for you and your family.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rakesh Rambaran, Revenue Management at Garden Court Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Garden Court Hatfield and for the constructive feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 September 2022

I am a frequent visitor to Pretoria and after many hotels I have settled to stay at Garden Court Hatfield whenever I visit and for long stay. Their service is excellent all round from the accommodation to the food. They always check if my stay is comfortable and welcome any suggestions (not that i had any). Hats off to the GM Gert and his team Rakesh, Emily, Nomzamo and their teams, Wanda, Lindiwe and all the others and Jonas and his team in the kitchen. The hotel should be a four star compared to other 4 star hotels in the area.

Room tip: The renovated rooms are perfect!
Date of stay: September 2022

Dear Mr Jemillo,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I trust that we will continue to be your preferred hotel when you are in Pretoria.

Reviewed 25 September 2021

Please make sure that when you book in to this place that you first make sure to check that they are open because when I arrived there September in front of the gates it was locked with a chain and with no one in site. Already paid and no one is answering the phones and no information on gates. Shocking.

Room tip: Terrible. Closed
Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank andremcd1
Rakesh Rambaran, Revenue Management at Garden Court Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2021

Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Garden Court Hatfield. Your feedback is much appreciated and I must apologize for the delayed response.

Garden Court Hatfield has been open since August of 2020 and has not closed since then.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

Excellent stay
I coulldn't access wifi
overall I was highly satisfied.
I would prefer that there is an ice machine on floor two.
Staff were extremely helpfull and friendly.
Room is clean and comfortable

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Rakesh Rambaran, Revenue Management at Garden Court Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for the constructive review.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2020

Loved the new look! Found it to be contemporary and on par with where other leading hotels are going at this star level. I was surprised by the in-room fridge and found it to be a nice touch indeed. I also appreciated the plentiful connection points for charging my laptop and cell phone. The service is always good and many of the front-end staff call me by name as I enter, which is always a wonderful experience. Well done, guys. Wishing you well as you complete the revamp.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.