Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$61
Booking.comUS$57
Trip.comUS$76
All reviews beautiful hotel pleasant stay excellent service conference lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this hotel and it was great. The rooms were clean and it's a very beautiful hotel. Excellent service from the reception area. Lucky (I believe that's his name - Tall dark waiter) is the personthat made me want to return to Sierra Hotel Burgers Park whenever I'm around Pretoria. He is an asset to the hotel. I definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The service at the hotel was exceptionally efficient and friendly. This included the shuttle pick up and delivery,the front desk,requests to housekeeping and promp, considerate service in the restaurant. Well done to the management and staff !!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2019

This hotel has a "mature" feel to it, The staff is efficient and very helpful. They fulfilled my special dietary requirements with easy. The rooms are reasonable, comfortable and clean. The conference facilities are also top notch.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019

I attended a two day Conference at this Hotel. The Hotel parking is terrible and I am convinced that every 2nd guest do scratch their vehicle whilst trying to park or someone else parking next to them will scratch their vehicle. The Conference Facilities is ok and neat but the Hotel need an update. The food is terrible and I won't recoomed it to anyone. I really don't like visiting this Hotel and only do so because my employer sometimes use it for their Conference Facilities.

Room tip: I did not use the rooms and am not able to advise Guests with regard to the way to go to choose a good room.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2019

Transport desk was tops there service very good but which I could say same of Reception. The Saturday I reported the one light is not working it was never repaired I request the shuttle for the sunday but was never noted. The afternoon had no hot water thought it was due to late shower what a surprise sunday morning cold water again that is for winter not pleasant. The amount you had to pay for cold water is not worth it. If they have workshops please cater for the other residents seperate as this is also not pleasant then all of the workshops want to sit at your table for this I cannot rate more than 1 as terrible

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 560 819
Patricia P, Manager at Sierra Hotels Burgers Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Dear Guest

We sincerely apologise for the your bad experience.I would like to investigate the incidents further.Please may you contact me at patricia@sierrahotels.co.za.