Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$58
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews hotel manor gautrain station enjoyed my stay front office staff recommend this hotel rooms are spacious great place to stay home away from home university hatfield felicia conferencing leisure venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment and was called an hour before check in n told room was flooded ,My son had to sleep in another room and my 2 year old was stuck in one room with me and my husband.The wifi does not work from the rooms and pool was also empty and was only told when we arrived but on the advertisement it says pool is functional when its not ! Not a place you will want to book with your family especially kids

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2020

I was very happy with my stay at Fortis Hotel Manor,from checking- in to my room every thing was great.The front desk crew very cheerful and helpful.The hotel is very near to several restaurants and the environment is nice.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank tynanyoni
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Absolutely visiting Fortis Hotel in Hatfield. The staff are super friendly and so accommodating. I would recommend them to everyone if I could. Have used the venue for conferencing too. The staff and venue is amazing.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

My two weeks stay at Fortis was a worthwhile experience. I really loved the customer service experience and the Chefs were creative and friendly. Chef Beki was my favourite. The ambience is just beautiful and anytime I'm in Pretoria, be sure it's Fortis I'll be lodging at. Thanks guys.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FortisManor, Manager at ANEW Hotel Hatfield Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear Bkavuglah,

Thank you for choosing Fortis Hotel Manor as your destination of choice.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while it was a pleasure hosting you.

Thank you for your rating and assisting us improve our service.

The feedback will be shared with the entire STAFF, thanks for noticing Bheki's talent and customer service.

We value your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Refilwe Nkadimeng
Assistant General Manager
agm@fortishotelmanor.com

Reviewed 13 January 2020

The hotel is centrally situated close to the university, shops and restaurants. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent meals. Great place to stay while doing business in Pretoria or visiting your children at university.

Room tip: A mini-bar fridge in the rooms would be an advantage.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FortisManor, Manager at ANEW Hotel Hatfield Pretoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for choosing Fortis Hotel Manor as your destination of choice.

It is quiet exciting to hear that you had an excellent stay with us, while it was a pleasure hosting you.

We value your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards