All reviews mosaic restaurant chef chantel sculpture museum attention to detail out of this world magnificent sculptures unbelievable experience private balcony the entire hotel course dinner spacious bathroom south africa conservancy mari constantinople suite morocco
Reviewed 5 September 2018

A five star hotel which has such attention to detail in all decor throughout this beautiful establishment. The owners have obviously hand picked the interiors through their travels from Morocco to India. Well appointed suites in a 'Moroccan palace'.
The staff are sincere, friendly, well-trained, professional and efficient.
Special hotel features the Tienie Pritchard gallery, displaying magnificent sculptures.
There is also a 20+ seater cinema which you can book to watch classic movies!
A very romantic getaway that is a perfect location to ignite flames of passion.

Room tip: Katmandu has its own private dining area off the room. Rooms do not have TV. It is a romantic disconnect.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

If there was 6stars to give, I would have. This was one on the most memorable experiences I’ve had in my life. I’m not often found for loss of words, but this place has left me speechless. From the moment you enter the gates they made me feel like I was their only responsibility. The food is every foodies dream. My God! I thought I died and went to heaven. Wow wow wow! Accommodation was top class. Thank you for making us feel like a King and Queen for one night. Definitely a bucket list adventure to tick of your list. A real must.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Michellevh2013
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is a gem! from the moment you drive through the entrance you are transported to what feels like another world, far, far away! The decor of every room in the hotel makes you feel like you are in India or Morocco! A true retreat!! The restaurant, Mosaic is phenomenal! Can't wait to go back!

Room tip: The rooms are all amazing!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank TraveladdictHRSA
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to have lunch at Mosaic restaurant and to follow that with a wonderful lazy afternoon and evening. What a great decision. We were in the Marrakech Suite which is completely beautiful. We saved the cheese dish for lunch and had it in our room for a light supper. Then followed the best sleep and a delicious breakfast. All completely wonderful.

3  Thank David312578
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely stunning hotel. Spent just one night but loved every minute we were here. Very ornate decor with many little details to keep your eyes constantly busy. Very quite and peaceful. Service is excellent. Do take a walk to the art museum really nice sculptures!

2  Thank Brad M