Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$39
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
eDreamsUS$57
Trip.comUS$53
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Hotel is clean and safe, and the service is good. However, the unavailability of dinner and bar was a setback for me, which meant I had to order dinner and drinks in town.

The hotel is convenient because it is close to shops and Government offices.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021

TV channels poor (adverts!), blood stains on sheets, safe not working, window latch missing (bangs when open), not enough sugar + no milk, cheap handwash used in shower. Wont go back in a Hurry.Food was excellent

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Thank you so much for the greatest hospitality you have shown during my stay in your hotel. Your staff is so kind; they make you feel at home and treat you like the only customer.
I can assure you that you will see me again and I remain your loyal customer. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I had a great time staying at morning star express hotel the staff is friendly and professional and they were very welcoming and their rooms are clean and comfortable the overall experience was exceptional I will recommend it to anyone who would like to stay in a safe and friendly

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 17 October 2020

I make use of this accommodation facility for more then 8 years on a monthly basis and has been received very well every time I checked in.

Clean and safe. Personnel treatment are of high standards.

I recommend it to everyone

Date of stay: October 2020