Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fsulaiman

Feedback

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Mar 2018
I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The two managers were sincerely professional and have an excellent customer relation. The rest of the staffs are also very good and friendly. I really felt at home! The food is nice and the environment was so conducive. I only have one observation, my room (17) is upstairs and probably is backing kitchenette, not sure but lots of noise and movement from that side sometimes making me not sleeping properly especially early in the morning. More uncomfortable over the weekend! Anyway, this is the hotel I can come back any day anytime and can also recommend to other colleagues. Thanks for your hospitality!!!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
AANMANI ROSE G, Manager at Aanmani Rose Guesthouse, responded to this review
Responded 20 Sept 2018
Good day,

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We have made some arrangements for that specific room to ensure that future guests will not have the same problem. We do apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

We would also like to thank you for the time you took to write this review, and we hope that you choose to stay with us in the near future!

Kind Regards,

• Vio.com
  • Trip.com
5.0 km from Aanmani Rose Guesthouse
View more hotels in Pretoria
All reviews every guest other guests place to stay swimming pool guesthouse garden
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Excellent hospitality and personalized service beyond expectations . Location was very close to Brooklyn Mall and 15 Min away from Memlyn Mall. Shuttles were available on request and the staff were very helpful and courteous. The meals were like eating at home and support staff were at your beck and call. A very family oriented atmosphere and Johan and Tommy were like family members. Will definitely stay there on our next trip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AANMANI ROSE G, Manager at Aanmani Rose Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Good day,

Thank you for this wonderful review!

We wish to let you know that we hope to see you again in the near future, so that our "family" can grow together.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Without reservation or hesitation, Aanmani Rose Guesthouse is the best place to stay when in Pretoria. This is not my first time and they never fail. The wonderful staff, Johann, Tommy, Pumy, Peter, Pumkin, and Alex are always there for us and make us feel like home. The facility is awesome and the services are top notch. Don't think you can find anything better :) Most definitely recommend this place!

Good day,

Thank you for your time to review the Guesthouse, and for the beautiful review.

We hope to see you in the near future, and to provide the high standard of service that you are used to.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My favorite guesthouse in Pretoria. Johann and Tommy are wonderful hosts and take care of their guests very well. It feels like you are staying at home away from home. Tommy's food is stellar and I particularly enjoy the mutton curry he makes. The one bedroom suites are ideal for long stays, and they offer airport transfers. My go-to place when I visit Pretoria.

Date of stay: December 2017

Good day,

Thank you for the beautiful review.

We want you to know that we have made some changes in the kitchen, and the food is even more out of this world!
Tommy would love to cook for you again when you come to visit us.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly rewarded with a stay that was like a home away from home. We arrived in the early morning hours and instead of an impersonal check in, we were shown directly to our rooms with a quick walk through. A shuttle to help us navigate to/from the office and nearby shopping. A welcome smile from all of the staff and recall of your morning meal preferences including if you take tea or coffee. I highly recommend this guesthouse for work or pleasure.

Date of stay: November 2017

Good day,

Thank you for the review.

We have made sure to keep up the great service that you received on your last visit, and hope that we can provide the same service to you on your next trip!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I am a regular here as a I am in South Africa almost every two months. I watch if their service standards will change as a frequent the place but NO they don't assume that they have won me over they continually seek to ensure my stay is better than the last. Great service, great team. I wish them all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Date of stay: November 2017