“Breakfast spot”

Add it.
Wimpy
Ranked #450 of 815 Restaurants in Pretoria
Reviewed 21 April 2017

You are assured of a good deal for a meal all the time! Every visit was worth the walk down. The service was good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

An old favourite of mine, excellent coffee. I find their mega coffee absolutely irresistible, value for money,friendly staff, excellent service, wi-fi, excellent food, great vibe, kid friendly

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I ordered for Pork and French fries which was mouth watering, friendly service ladies and my order did not take long.
They have the best pork I have ever tasted and I love the hospitality. The price is affordable and the restaurant is in the city center Pretoria CBD.

Thumbs up Wimpy I recommend other travelers to try Pretoria CBD Wimpy.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

10 years ago this was my favorite Wimpy. Even if the surrounding are is cleaned one day so that the dirt does not nauseate your, the prices of the take-away standard of "food" inside will still anger you. You can get a better hamburger for this price in New York and remember, the correct exchange rate isn't the layman's R#-rate but PurchaseParityRate. So Wimpy is in reality more expensive than overseas, the environment stinks, and the burger is their best item. Secret tip: The choc-chip muffins are purchased elsewhere in a sanitary plastic cover and they're delicious, so rather opt for that. If you remember Pretoria CBD walks and lunches from glorious 2004, even 2010, don't cry too much.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I visited this Wimpy several times only because it is very close to where I work. Unfortunately I have to admit that this is undoubtedly one of the slowest serving Wimpy outlets that I have ever been to. You really wait forever almost to be served by a waiter and then you wait very very long to receive your food. The food is also sometimes to hot, you somehow get the Idea it is not fresh. i do not recommend this wimpy to anyone close to the Pretoria CBD, there are other alternatives.

Been to Wimpy? Share your experiences!