Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
FindHotelUS$71
PricelineUS$71
eDreamsUS$72
All reviews cape town room service breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay very pleasant stay excellent service deaf disabilities badge employ initiative 3km cricket toiletries stadium waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

was a good experience, value for money. They can improve on certain things.

for example maybe offer a selected menu for room service, seeing that there is a curfew, guest are not able to go out and get food should they be hungry after 9pm. alternatively offer a better selection of snacks.

Date of stay: May 2021
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Thank you for the feedback Sandre!
We were delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. The curfew has caused some shortened restaurant times, but we hope to return to normal operations in the near future. In the meantime, we will definitely be looking to improve the snack offering in our kiosk.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Inn Newlands again.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Nice rooms, great front desk service, a stones throw away from my office, secure parking, friendly staff, had to wait a bit too long at the bar though. The breakfast was nice but too oily for my liking. The coffee is not nice though...tasted burnt.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit. We were happy to read from your review that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and we also appreciate you pointing out the excellent service you received from our reception ambassadors. I have noted your comments regarding the bar service and breakfast which I will address with my restaurant team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the ambassadors at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Though some waiter kept offering me a caffien cappuccino despite me asking for decaf. She should have at least mentioned that she j=has no clue of what decaf is and asked for help fro her colleagues or supervisor. Hot Breakfast was super boring as it was bacon, eggs, sausage, mushroom every single day.Other than that, teh facility is perfect for a business trip and I will definately stay there on my next business trip

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear Mokgadi,
We are happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Sorry for the breakfast coffee, but thank you for bringing this to my attention so we can rectify. Thrilled you found the breakfast super, as well as the facilities and the service from our ambassadors. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Inn Newlands in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2021

Enjoyed my stay, the staff are really friendly Eloise forever smiles, Aya forever helpful at breakfast. Belinda (I think that's her name , she's still a trainee),was really polite, assisted with room service .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Thank you Sibongile!
Delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the service from our ambassadors during your time with us, your kind comments are greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Angus

Reviewed 28 April 2021

An excellent Hotel to visit with family and enjoy the facilities provided.Much Love to Elouise for making our stay a beautiful and memorable experience.Loved being at the gym though keeping in shape while on holiday.Will definately come back

Date of stay: April 2021
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear bgwang625607

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, our staff service and the location in the leafy Southern Suburbs during your weekend with us. We look forward to your next stay.