All reviewstsogo sunindian restaurantexcellent servicecape towntwo oceansgo the extra mileroom servicepleasant stayhotel roomhotel is situatedfree wifieasy accessnewlands rugby stadiumenjoyed my staylovely viewcavendish shopping centresouth africa
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was in Cape Town for AURI conference. The hotel is a good place for that purpose. I was there for 2 days. Others for 5 days. Is there anything I didn't like about the place? I am not sure. Or was I too busy I didn't take notice? I don't think so. I am an Architect and the eye for beauty. I think my eyes were pleased.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Hannes H, Manager at Southern Sun Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Good day,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Southern Sun Newlands and thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your experience with us.

We really appreciate your positive feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Southern Sun Newlands. It was really a pleasure to host the AURI conference.

Again, thank you for choosing Southern Sun Newlands for your stay in Cape Town

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was a bit disappointed with the level of service i have received this time around in your stay. The return time on food ordered at your restaurant,you order food very early but you always get it late anywhere, is one time dinner arrived when i was sleeping already. The laundry taking forever to get my clothes... i was disappointed guys. I hope this feedback will help you with continuous improvement within the business

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Good day,

I do apologise for the subsequent frustrations and inconvenience caused during your time with us. We have noted your feedback regarding the food orders and the delay with the laundry and will certainly address it with my team.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and therefore allowing us to improve on these inefficiencies.

Again, thank you for choosing Southern Sun Newlands for your stay in Cape Town and please do not hesitate to contact us should you travel to Cape Town again?

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Southern Sun Newlands has exceptional service! Hospitality and great tasting food.
Location is just what you want, close to the mountain yet near the malls if you need to buy something.
Totally enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Good day,

Again, thank you for choosing Southern Sun Newlands for your stay in Cape Town.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We spent a few days in Cape Town as a family and found this hotel to be in a great location to access highways and bi-ways to all areas of the Cape. Staff are hospitable: pleasant, welcoming, go the extra mile and a good reflection on the management of the hotel. The breakfast offering was varied, well presented and a good start to the day! Rooms are comfortable and clean and apart from this, we had a lovely view of the mountain!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Hannes H, Manager at Southern Sun Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Amanda,

We really appreciate your positive feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Southern Sun Newlands and the Mother City.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you travel to Cape Town again?

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The service was excellent and all staff were extremely helpful, courteous and accommodating which really impressed us especially Hazel and Wilson at reception. Room was abit small but comfortable and clean. The hotel is well situated close to various amenities and shopping centres are walking distance. For the price paid at a Southern Sun hotel, it was well worth it. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Hannes H, Manager at Southern Sun Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Good day,

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you travel to Cape Town again?