“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Although the restaurant is stuck in a shopping centre it's still worth making the trip to eat there. The food is good and the service is excellent. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is an all time favorite. We have eaten here on numerous occasions over the years and never been disappointed. Pappa in the kitchen and Mamma in front of house.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The decor, the menu and the food are all a little tired. I had the liver with onions, I it was average and the connective tissue hadn't been removed, the vegetables had no flavour at all. My husband's veal and porcini was a small serving and the "creamy sauce" was thin and watery. Our friend had the seafood risotto which she enjoyed.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This restaurant is located in a small mall. Its been around for 25 plus years and still serves a fantastic meal. Accent is on Italian food but I ate the Sole and my wife had the Kabeljou. The fish is fresh and flavorful. Service is excellent.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

For long a regular stop for us when in Cape Town. My wife and I usually have a main dish and dessert and have made it a habit to only go and dine there in the evenings.
A very special mention for my Lasagne. This is one of my favorite dishes and try them wherever I go. Mama Roma definitely gets my vote and is in top spot for this dish.

For desserts, the Crème Caramel needs to be improved to keep that name.
All told, nice atmosphere, good service and correct prices for the high quality which this restaurant is famed for.