Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Agoda.comUS$111
StayForLong
All reviews wedding venue stress free rooms are beautifully decorated excellent service guest house perfect setting be visiting again beautiful wedding out of this world thank you so much peace of mind beautiful place our waiter blown away food was amazing an amazing experience next morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

We recently got married at Cradle and stayed over in the honeymoon suite. The room was so beautiful, so clean and had everything we needed. I will definitely be coming back for our 1 year Anniversary :)

Reviewed 30 May 2021

I highly recommend this place, attended a weddiing and stayed over for the night.
This is a perfect wedding venue, the couple could not of chosen a better place.(Also perfect for casual overnight stay )
The food was excellent, and morning breakfast to die for.
The staff were very helpful at all times and especially the waiters, they go out of their way to make sure you are looked after - probably the best service i have experienced

Reviewed 20 May 2021

In general all is nice and tidy. But firstly Cradle Valley decided that the room that I chose when I made the booking was not good enough for us, and gave us another room! I was upset, but decided to go with what they decided. I was afterwards very sorry that I did not stick to room I booked. There is an outside shower in their choice for us which is unacceptable for us and my room choice had an inside shower as we prefer to shower at all times. So I will not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

We got married there yesterday and we couldn’t wait to write the review because our experience was just so amazing, the world deserves to know. 5/5 seems like too low a score to give considering the experience we had. You will struggle to find a venue that is so well organized , that delivers such amazing service to anyone and everyone and that is so accommodating! Thank you Cradle Valley for making our experience so effortless and memorable. We’ll get married at the same place over and over again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Excellent! Just loved the atmosfeer and the friendly staff.
The food was very much enjoyed and everything was well maintained and clean.
Will definitely recommend Cradle Valley to the world.

Thank you for a great weekend!

Date of stay: April 2021