Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
cas
Pretoria, South Africa

Short Stay

Review of Avianto
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 06 Jun 2024
Difficult to rate on one night one day stay but overall, a very good facility for conference, weddings and private functions.
Setting and dining rooms are very good.
Average service rating is based on service at breakfast and not in general.
At 3k plus for B&B it is on the high side for what is being offered.
Access from N1 motorway is difficult in peak traffic and at night.

Date of stay: May 2024
Kitchenette
    R 1 169
5.6 km from Avianto
Restaurant
All hotel rooms are facing  water features
  • Trip.com
8.6 km from Avianto
    R 986
5.1 km from Avianto
View more hotels in Muldersdrift
All reviews wedding coordinator wedding venue dream wedding friends and family service was excellent enes inspiration helen beauty tranquil cradle
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2024

Not complaining, everything went according to plan. please keep up the good work and customer service was also excellent.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed 18 January 2024

The first room we got, the fridge and telephone was not working. We were moved to a second room, which did not have hot water. We were then given a key to a third room in order for us to utilise the shower

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 5 May 2023

We had our wedding there on the 10th of March 2023 and the next day our things got stolen from my car. All my wedding gifts, my wedding dress, my husband's stuff literally everything. Our car was emptied completely. After paying a huge amount of money the least that avianto can do is to install cameras where people park their cars. There had no cameras the least they could is install cameras where people parked their cars after all the millions they receive. The whole experience I had has been completely wiped out due to the fact that they couldn't do anything about it. I would never recommend this venue to anyone. Extremely disappointed. People are not safe here. The access there is not controlled and the staff are to blame. Super disappointed. I have lost over R30000 worth of valuables after paying over 100k for a wedding. How disgusting.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2023

Nice peaceful setting, Italian Tuscan village feel, which was good. Room was pleasant, well laid out, again with some old-style Italian architecture and decor. Had a swim in the small plunge pool, was very pleasant and refreshing. Everything was OK, but somehow I was expecting more from a 4-star hotel. We were there for a wedding with a stay over after the party. Gravel road to the rooms not great. Aircon in our room seemed ineffective, but then Eskom load-shedding may have had an influence.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 21 January 2023

My stay at Avianto was nothing short of amazing. A tranquil one night away I never knew I needed. The staff was welcoming from onset, food amazing and my room was beyond my expectations. I most certainly intend on coming back in good time.

Date of stay: January 2023