Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lpholo564354
Johannesburg, South Africa

Slightly disappointed

Review of Avianto
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Jan 2024
The first room we got, the fridge and telephone was not working. We were moved to a second room, which did not have hot water. We were then given a key to a third room in order for us to utilise the shower
Date of stay: December 2023
    • Vio.com
      R 1 255
    38.1 km from Avianto
    View more hotels in Muldersdrift
    All reviews wedding coordinator wedding venue dream wedding friends and family service was excellent enes inspiration helen beauty tranquil cradle
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 May 2023

We had our wedding there on the 10th of March 2023 and the next day our things got stolen from my car. All my wedding gifts, my wedding dress, my husband's stuff literally everything. Our car was emptied completely. After paying a huge amount of money the least that avianto can do is to install cameras where people park their cars. There had no cameras the least they could is install cameras where people parked their cars after all the millions they receive. The whole experience I had has been completely wiped out due to the fact that they couldn't do anything about it. I would never recommend this venue to anyone. Extremely disappointed. People are not safe here. The access there is not controlled and the staff are to blame. Super disappointed. I have lost over R30000 worth of valuables after paying over 100k for a wedding. How disgusting.

Date of stay: March 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 29 January 2023

Nice peaceful setting, Italian Tuscan village feel, which was good. Room was pleasant, well laid out, again with some old-style Italian architecture and decor. Had a swim in the small plunge pool, was very pleasant and refreshing. Everything was OK, but somehow I was expecting more from a 4-star hotel. We were there for a wedding with a stay over after the party. Gravel road to the rooms not great. Aircon in our room seemed ineffective, but then Eskom load-shedding may have had an influence.

Date of stay: January 2023
    Reviewed 21 January 2023

My stay at Avianto was nothing short of amazing. A tranquil one night away I never knew I needed. The staff was welcoming from onset, food amazing and my room was beyond my expectations. I most certainly intend on coming back in good time.

Date of stay: January 2023
    Reviewed 7 August 2022

We had the privilege of having our dream wedding at Avianto, the venue along with the staff was were absolutely amazing and accommodating we couldn’t have asked for better.

The food was outstanding, the venue as a whole exceeded our expectations and we will most certainly be back and refer Avianto to others in a heart beat.

Enes the Wedding Coordinator along with her team and Tasha from Event Inspirations are wonderful wonderful, professional, friendly and helpful people who will go above and beyond for you. Thank you for making my wedding and our stay the most phenomenal time of our lives.

Date of stay: July 2022
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 9 July 2022

Ive made the appointment online and requested rose petals etc to make the toom romantic as it was a date night for me and my husband. Nothing was doem to make the room romantic. Very dissapointing. I booked the presidential suite thinking that its an executive room and everything would be perfect.

Date of stay: July 2022