Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$163
View deal
Agoda.com
US$164
View deal
Priceline
StayForLong
All reviews wedding venue dream wedding wedding photos honeymoon suites perfect venue go the extra mile attention to detail next morning service was great coordinator enes team guests bride accommodation coordination waiters
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020

What an amazing place Avianto is! The venue is exceptional and the food divine. It is just PERFECT!!!!

Everything was just right, perfect to exact, from our initial engagement with Robin our Wedding co-ordination in January 2020 right up to the day after our wedding all we received was exceptional and truly amazing service and value for money.

The location was pristine, the food outstanding, the accommodation more than comfortable and above and beyond any expectations, the service and staff amazing and you feel like you have discovered a small spot in heaven.

We HIGHLY recommend Avianto as a wedding venue and a weekend retreat!

Thank you, Robin and the staff at Avainto, every cent we spend was more than worth the experience and memories we were able to create during this amazing experience.

The only regret we have is that the wedding is over!

Martin and Suzette De Villiers (Kempton Park, South Africa)

Room tip: All rooms are more than adequate! We had a wonderful nights rest after the wedding and awoke feeling well rested adn fresh!
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

After 6 months at home, we were desperate to get away somewhere close by. Avianto looked perfect. We arrived and I was shocked to see two functions taking place. There was no social distancing or anyone wearing masks. I take this very seriously. The party got louder and there was dancing, hugging and kissing. Lots of drunk people making a lot of noise.

I felt we should have been warned beforehand. We were stuck in a tiny dining room where the food served was very average.

The room (21) was lovely - no issues with that except that more lighting is required to walk to the restaurant.

I do understand that it’s early days since opening of restrictions, however please follow Protocols.

Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Very disappointed. It was our 12 year wedding anniversary yesterday and we were married at Avianto, so we decided to take the kids for a lunch to show them where our special day took place.

I booked a table at the ballroom for the seated menu. Cost R295 per head.

When we arrived they couldn't find my booking. I booked with Thumi and asked her to please make sure we seated out on the terrace. We waited 15 min for some feedback and eventually they said Thumi didn't put our name on the sheet. We were seated at the back entrance right in the corner next to an exit so people were streaming past us continuously.

Jeffrey our waiter was friendly but he knew almost nothing about the menu. My wife is a vegetarian and we wanted to know about the vegetarian option. He couldn't tell us much about the meal.

They had:
A butternut soup for a starter,
Roast beef and vegetables or roast chicken and vegetables or roast vegetables and pine pasta for mains, and
Creme brulee for desert.

The butternut soup starter was tasty.

My wife ordered the roasted vegetable pasta. It came full of cream and with only sun dried tomatoes as the "roasted vegetables". It said nothing about cream on the menu which my wife doesn't really like. We asked Jefrey to explain the dish and he said it was filled pasta with vegetables and pine nuts. So what you see on the menu is 100% not what you get.

I had the chicken and my daughter had the beef. Both were very dry and all our meals came served cold.

My wife asked for parmesan cheese and it never came.

We had no contact with any management to see how were were doing. Jeffrey was difficult to find and didn't pay us much attention.

If you want to pay R295 for a super average cold meal, with 4/10 service then Avianto is the place. Unfortunately, we wont be back which is so sad given our special memory of the place!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2020

The owners at Avianto Helen & Trevor, always go above and beyond. I have been there many times and have always been so taken back by the incredible quality of food, unbelievable location and the perfect attention to detail. The ambience is fantastic and every single time the service has been so personalized. I feel like the whole experience was designed just for us!

PS.... get the hot chocolate ;) you can thank me later

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Had a lovely wedding at this venue. I was well taken care of from the time I came to view the venue to even after the wedding. The staff is so professional and efficient. I had no hassles whatsoever dealing with them. Food was delicious and venue just breath taking. So glad I chose tgis venue for my wedding.

Date of stay: October 2019
Eileen D, Manager at Avianto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you for the lovely review and the stunning images.