“Amazing!!”
Review of Woodlands Spa

Woodlands Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Woodlands Spa offers bespoke treatments which are designed to transport you into deep relaxation. Nestled on the banks of the Crocodile river our approach is holistic, offering a unique blend of traditional spa therapies and energy healing experiences.Our team at Woodlands Spa invites you to enjoy a sensory and meaningful experience in our glass enclosed treatment rooms overlooking the river.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Went this morning with my dad and it was honestly amazing! All the staff are so friendly and are therapists were amazing! We both said it was the best massages we’ve had in our lives!

Tania P, Owner at Woodlands Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Zahn. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a beautiful review. I am grateful and blessed to have such a great team of incredible therapists who make Woodlands such a special healing place. We welcome you back soon.

All reviews
"rejuvenated"
in 2 reviews
"johannesburg"

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been here about three times now and it’s a great spa close to the city that makes you feel like you are much further away. It’s a beautiful garden setting next to a gentle flowing river. A great spot to relax with your partner in peaceful surroundings while igniting all your senses. The food is ok, nothing amazing but not bad. The change rooms are a bit small and need a bit of updating. The best part of this place is the couples private relaxing spa bath room with hot and cold pools. We had champagne and fruit in here while overlooking the gorgeous gardens. Then the massages themselves are in private couples rooms with the doors open overlooking the river. Awesome massages, definitely the best in town.

Dear MJ

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful detailed review. I am in the process of updating the change rooms and have already done the ladies, the mens are next on my list. I will take your considerations into account with our menu, as it is always good to improve and expand. I am very happy that you had such brilliant treatments, as that is my true focus and spend majority of my time training and making sure they are able to give a worldclass experience. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I visited the Spa situated in Muldersdrift a easy drive from Johannesburg and surrounds. It is situated next to a river with abundant birdlife. As you walk down towards the entrance it gives you a feeling of calm with low impact on nature building and design. The staff are friendly and helpful. My 3 hour treatment was relaxing and the therapist professional and exceptionally efficient. They offer regular special offers and this venue is ideal for couples. A definite A+ star rated facility. Meals are offered on site.

Tania P, Owner at Woodlands Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review for us. We appreciate it and are beyond grateful. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Go every yr for birthday have a great day relaxing and lovely food. Treatments are so relaxing you could fall asleep the tapas and cocktails at dinner are really good

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I had an incredible experience at woodlands spa today! Friendly staff, amazing treatments, incredible service, and one of the overall best spa experiences I’ve ever had. Thanks to Megon Louise Schutte for making this experience possible, your friendly and welcoming presence at the woodlands spa reception and professionalism throughout my stay at woodlands is beyond 5 Star and to Tania Löhrke Pheiffer for creating this heavenly place and Anel Steyn van Gerve for giving me new and improved eyebrows using her awesome microblading techniques, I won’t forget Elizabeth my therapist that did my scrub, massage and facial .. she has magic hands ❤️ I also need to mention the food and beverages - the creator of the incredible woodlands vegan friendly menu - is so incredibly tasty and the homemade cold and hot teas are out of this world.

Thank you to all of you #feeling rejuvenated