All reviews home away from home lee hosts training airport johannesburg
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I enjoyed the company of the hosts whenever they were around. I felt like i was home and the hosts were very helpful with information about the area. this was definitely the best experience i've ever had at a lodge.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved staying at Tasa Lodge. The service I got was wonderfull and the owners made me feel right at home. Nothing was to much for them they catered to all our needs with a smile! I recomend them to anyone that need to book around the Midrand/Halfway House area!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lee K, Manager at TASA Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank You Aleachia. We thank you for all the kindness in your description of us. We hope you return to TASA soon and will ensure your always well looked after under our brand.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Wow ....I do not know where to start quite nice place to be, I will recommend to anyone who wants a place to stay.I stayed for whole week and enjoy my stay.Friendly stuff and owners...room always neat...Good food

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights over the past weekend. It's well situated, friendly staff and owners. Breakfast was delicious!! Room was always tidy and very comfortable after a long day!! Will definitely be back next year! Thank you guys.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I booked at Tasa lodge for 7 nights and it was amazing. I felt as if I am at my home and the management is very welcome. They came to pick me from the train station and made sure that I had something before I retired to bed. Everything was so fantastic, i.e. from the bed, the spacious room and the care given to me by Lee and his wife. The place is quite and well maintained. Keep up the good work guys!

Room tip: The place is quite making it conducive for those who don't like noise
Date of stay: May 2017