TASA Lodge
US$92
Priceline
US$55
Priceline
Villa Via - Midrand(Greater Johannesburg)
US$71
US$47
  • Breakfast included
SUN1 Midrand(Midrand)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousplace to stayhome away from homeleehostssa
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights over the past weekend. It's well situated, friendly staff and owners. Breakfast was delicious!! Room was always tidy and very comfortable after a long day!! Will definitely be back next year! Thank you guys.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I booked at Tasa lodge for 7 nights and it was amazing. I felt as if I am at my home and the management is very welcome. They came to pick me from the train station and made sure that I had something before I retired to bed. Everything was so fantastic, i.e. from the bed, the spacious room and the care given to me by Lee and his wife. The place is quite and well maintained. Keep up the good work guys!

Room Tip: The place is quite making it conducive for those who don't like noise
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017

My husband and I went there for one night and it was amazing. we were welcomed with warm hands and the Owner is a young man who is very helpful and made us feel at home. There is a wonderful lady who he works with who is great and very nice. We had an amazing breakfast at a cosy dinning room table. We will be coming back soon there again with the family.

Seba Tlhowe

Room Tip: very close to mall of Africa the location is great
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My hosts were efficient and friendly. My booking and trip were organised in a hurry but I found myself in a comfortable safe haven. I was collected from the airport with a minimum of fuss, my room cheerful and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and again provided with a minimum of fuss.

Thank you. If I pass your way again I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I little gem hidden in the suburbs, room are well appointed with character. It is quite. Has access to major freeway and toll roads. The owner is a lovely young man who will try and meet your needs.
Breakfast is supplied and the dinning room is well furnished with all you need.
At night the undercover area come alive with it's bar where you get to know the other guest over that little drop later in the day.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends