“Feasting for 2 ”

Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Midrand
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Feasting for 2 ”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed dining at Wasabi. I especially liked the selection of specialty sushi and effort to present a delicious fusion menu where everything we tried was delicious as well as the service complimentary to a good evening. As a picture speaks a thousand words..please see pics.

1 Thank Anjel50

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great Location, Good Service but Average Food”
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Great Location at Mall of Africa, love the outdoor atmosphere
Service from waitress was pretty good , managers were over attentive-no need to ask 5 times if all is OK
Then a manager removed my plates while my wife was still eating-just hate this practice, wait till we all done before cleaning off, whats the hurry.
Sushi was the reason we went based on other reviews and in our opinion was very average for the price. My Steak main was pretty bland but cooked as was requested. Overall an average experience that did not live up to expectation

• Visited October 2016
Klerksdorp, South Africa
“Sushi art - Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Everything in this restaurant is well thought through. From the decor to the chairs and the menus. There was a great vibe inside the restaurant and the service was excellent. The waitress even showed us some extra pictures of the signature sushi on a tablet. This was very nice. They have great wine per glass options although a tad too expensive. The sushi is also a little bit expensive but way worth it. And the portions are so big you will leave feeling totally satisfied. Will visit again!!

1 Thank Ruletjie
“Best Sushi ever rest also astounding”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

By far the best and most unique Sushi ever rest also astounding keep it up. Service and wineslist great.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Transcendant!”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I recently had a mind blowing experience when I visited Wasabi with my family. The food was five star quality! A special mention has to be made to the springbok roses, they are award worthy! Your wallet will have to suffer a bit, but I would say it is worth it. The staff were excellent and the food came timeously. The vibe of the restaurant is lovely and the location means that you aren't too bothered by the mall crowds. I can't wait for my next visit :)

1 Thank Vimbai T