IsiZulu Services - La Bella South Africa
Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Friendly, professional.

We used isiZulu Services as our conference transfer provider. They were great. Professional, on... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2018

from US$64,93
from US$21,72
from US$27,78
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Not from the area and isizulu was the first tour service that attracted my attention. It was very professional, clean, on time and best of all inexpensive! The employee was very helpful and kind and gave me many recommendations on food and places to see. My experience was far more enjoyable being an overseas visitor. 10/10 would recommend to other travelers.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Vinnysmith108
IsiZuluShuttles, General Manager at IsiZulu Services - La Bella South Africa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018