Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jameslentsoane
Polokwane, South Africa

Perfect Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 Jun 2024
Great hotel room and great service from the breakfast restaurant staff. Very clean hotel room with almost everything white except for the black easter egg items. The maintenance guy is also sharp and efficient. The only thing missing is a smart TV and full-service restaurant.
Date of stay: May 2024
    R 303
    R 420
6.6 km from The Capital on Bath
View more hotels in Johannesburg
All reviews cleaning staff minute walk short stay apartment rosebank mall proximity penthouse gate
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2024

I recently stayed at the Capital on Bath and although the people service was adequate, the cleanliness of the place left me feeling dirty and uneasy. I had a terrible sleep praying there were not bed bugs / insects biting me. I noticed a few on the bed as I arrived in the room.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 25 February 2024

The Property was very clean it was an apartment style hotel. I loved it , the staff was friendly the hotel is walking distance to the mall. Breakfast in included each morning. I would definitely recommend and stay again.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 21 January 2024

So i went to do some shopping when I came back the safe was no longer opening. It just kept on saying error. I wanted to catch a flight so I got the more delayed whilst we were waiting for the master key. Another thing, the aircon wasn't working properly. Also, the breakfast if you go a bit late you will find that they've finished all the food. I requested poached eggs, the eggs just had too much water.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 24 December 2023

Excellent value for money, superbly comfortable bed and bedding, friendly staff, exceptional breakfast. Perfect overnight for business travellers. My home-from-home on future trips to Gauteng. Highly recommended

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 10 December 2023

I like the fact that they employ young people of South Africa as we know the unemployment rate ..Very dynamic team ,team spirit .As I observe the staff from house keeping department to reception,Kitchen chefs etc.

Date of stay: December 2023