“Best fish take away”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Had calamari, roasted peppers and zucchini fries. Meets my diet plan exactly. Waiters have the best smile and service style. Love it!!!!

PlakaMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Plaka Restaurant Cresta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hi Lisa, thank you for your excellent review and great feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and overall experience at Plaka, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I went out for dinner, again ( for the errr, I have lost count) at Plaka restaurant, yesterday. We sat comfortably by the cushioned bank stools, facing the entrance. We chose to stay indoors - to enjoy the air conditioning . I just want to say that, in addition to a nice meal, we had a delightful waiters and great managers, Nitchel & Sbu who offered me a tiramisu lekker dessert before we left, as a takeaway.

My friend and I had both ordered the awesome, delicious, well seasoned and fresh linefish (one of my favourite meals).The staff are amazing people, friendly and efficient. Nitchel made sure that we were happy, not only as customers but as family.

Looking forward to another day or night at Plaka in Cresta.

You can try out anything from their oysters, calamari filled with feta cheese and alles. The food is just amazing.

Well, if you don't believe me, then I would suggest that you pay them a visit.

Hi Rethabile, thank you for your excellent review and great feedback! We're glad to hear that you continue to enjoy the food, service and overall experience at Plaka, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

White washed walls and pictures of Greece takes you back to Santorini or any of the other islands. Try the pickled squid as a starter all their food is good that we have tried.

Hi Hannes, thank you for your excellent review and great feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and overall experience at Plaka, we're glad that you felt you were on a vacation in Greece! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently enjoyed a Sunday afternoon at Plaka. Never heard of it , we were going to a show at The Barnyard, my ears are still ringing from the sound, but that’s another story. From the moment we arrived the staff where attentive, friendly and obliging. Five star service. We decided on the mezzo meals. Oysters (which we ended up ordering double), prawns, calamari, sardines Greek salad and hand made chips. Every dish was prepared to perfection, beautifully plated and we were hard pressed to find a favorite. We sat on the little terrace, however the decor inside is refreshingly simple. Spotless bathrooms. Will definitely be back with friends. Compliments to the management for ticking all the boxes, especially in this tough climate. Such well trained staff made the experience fabulous

Hi Kathy, thank you for your excellent review and great feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and overall experience at Plaka, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Loved this restaurant. Exquisite decor. Lovely food - the atmosphere was great. Service is very good. Highly recommend this spot for lunch or dinner.

Hi Maria, thank you for your review and great feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, decor, service and overall experience at Plaka, we look forward to welcoming you back.