“fry fridays.”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #633 of 1 304 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Reviewed 18 July 2017

get 2 street wise and fry chips with the king size soft drink ,you can choose from fanta,coke,and sprite for as little as 40 bucks.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I work in no 111 commissioner street and every lunch break ,I always enjoy some treats from this outlet because it is nearer to my work place. I always enjoy a street wise two package with either chips or papa. I either sit in or buy a take away. The customer service is great and their meat is also very delicious. Sometimes I eat with my friends and we buy a street wise nine with choices of chips and coke.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The service was so excellent and the person who assisted me had a smile which makes you want to go back again.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Had KFC for lunch and a very tasty lunch it was. Between three of us we had a Hawaiian burger (chicken & pineapple), a zinger burger (spicy), a hash brown, a streetwise two (two pieces of chicken with chips) and some dunked wings (in a tangy bbq sauce). All very tasty and well cooked.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We had chicken bucket with fries! The problem is we ordered it without pepper but it had pepper! ! You should improve in this