“Not fast foods!”

Ranked #30 of 1 475 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was very busy and full. The service was mediocre and we were given dirty utensils which was quickly resolved.

The food was good though, no complaints. It's just to get the food that seems to be a problem especially when busy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is great. The service can be a bit slow though, especially when it’s busy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great atmosphere that I think can sometimes be a bit crowdy. I can recommend their salads, stir fry's and cocktails! I have had breakfast with them before and it is to say the least yummy and value for money!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Nice place on corner of Square in Melrose complex. Good value food and a wide selection. Friendly, fast & efficient service with a good vibe. Worth a visit for sure. Inside and outside seating to cope with Joburg unpredictable weather!

46  Thank EDCtravel
Reviewed 27 November 2018

We came here for a business dinner for my partner's company. I started with an Appletini (they are so good, but quite strong, so only have 1 if you want to impress).

The food was great, the portion sizes were too big for me to manage. The burger I had was really good and I can see why my partner and his business associates love this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018