“Pleasant experience”

Ranked #30 of 1 475 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is great. The service can be a bit slow though, especially when it’s busy.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great atmosphere that I think can sometimes be a bit crowdy. I can recommend their salads, stir fry's and cocktails! I have had breakfast with them before and it is to say the least yummy and value for money!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Nice place on corner of Square in Melrose complex. Good value food and a wide selection. Friendly, fast & efficient service with a good vibe. Worth a visit for sure. Inside and outside seating to cope with Joburg unpredictable weather!

Date of visit: December 2018
46  Thank EDCtravel
Reviewed 27 November 2018

We came here for a business dinner for my partner's company. I started with an Appletini (they are so good, but quite strong, so only have 1 if you want to impress).

The food was great, the portion sizes were too big for me to manage. The burger I had was really good and I can see why my partner and his business associates love this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

The food ordered was really disappointing. I ordered scrambled eggs with rosa tomatos, onions and macon. I received very watery, tasteless eggs with plenty of fat and not much bacon. The service was acceptable but the wetwipe that I asked for was forgotten, probably as payment had been made.

Date of visit: November 2018
Jade C, Public Relations Manager at JB's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Dear Dreamer43611800415,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate our customers feedback.

We apologise that you did not enjoy your meal and that the waiter forgot to get you a wet wipe.

Please can you send your cellphone number to feedback2196@gmail.com so we may get in touch with you.

Warmest Regards