“Always Good”

Ranked #34 of 1 464 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Nice place on corner of Square in Melrose complex. Good value food and a wide selection. Friendly, fast & efficient service with a good vibe. Worth a visit for sure. Inside and outside seating to cope with Joburg unpredictable weather!

28  Thank EDCtravel

Reviewed 1 week ago

We came here for a business dinner for my partner's company. I started with an Appletini (they are so good, but quite strong, so only have 1 if you want to impress).

The food was great, the portion sizes were too big for me to manage. The burger I had was really good and I can see why my partner and his business associates love this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food ordered was really disappointing. I ordered scrambled eggs with rosa tomatos, onions and macon. I received very watery, tasteless eggs with plenty of fat and not much bacon. The service was acceptable but the wetwipe that I asked for was forgotten, probably as payment had been made.

Jade C, Public Relations Manager at JB's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dreamer43611800415,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate our customers feedback.

We apologise that you did not enjoy your meal and that the waiter forgot to get you a wet wipe.

Please can you send your cellphone number to feedback2196@gmail.com so we may get in touch with you.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Average food, has become very expensive. Best JB's in Johannesburg by far is Clearwater Mall in the West Rand. Good for a quick lunch or breakfast, but average is the Benchmark.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very happening restaurant in Johannesburg. It is located in the Melrose arch district and it is right across the street from the African pride hotel. They have a wide variety of beers and wines and liquors. Their dessert offerings are outstanding. I also have some good local cuisine as well as some fantastic hamburgers.

3  Thank uhsigmanu