Open today: 06:00 - 23:30
Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience MoAfrika Tours
More Info
Reviews (2 616)
2 616 results
2 219
2 219
All reviews soweto tour day tour apartheid museum driver guide great tour lesedi cultural village excellent guide south africa highly recommend this tour fnb stadium constitution hill private tour national park vilakazi street nelson mandela his knowledge pretoria
Selected filters
142 - 147 of 2 616 reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2024

My recent visit was a magical retreat into nature's embrace. The Panorama Tour showcased stunning views, like the breathtaking mpumalanga highlands and mountains. We heard nocturnal animals of the African bush right as we went to bed. I highly recommend an immersive wilderness adventure full of wildlife.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 8 June 2024

During our vacation, we went on hikes, stayed at the lodge, and took a breathtaking Panorama Tour. Unexpectedly, we saw many animals and heard lions roaring at night, immersing us in the South African wilderness experience.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 7 June 2024

I was in Joberg for work and had only one day to spare, and this was the best thing I could have done. Pick up was on time. Drive to Pilanesburg was comfortable. The day safari was fantastic. Saw more wildlife than I thought I would. Our guide, Petrus, was great. Made sure we were comfortable and safe, and went out of his way to find the best sites to see. He even extended our end time by 40 minutes because there were animals to see.
Best trip ever!

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 7 June 2024 via mobile

It is very informative and Sello is very knowledgeable about the area and every inch of soweto.
For someone from India it is also very interesting to see the place where Nelson mandela stayed.

Reviewed 7 June 2024

I really appreciate the tour! Our tour guide was attentive and thoughtful. I love the experience to visit the school and the neighbourhood supported by MoAfrica in Soweto.

Date of experience: June 2024