Rockridge Manor
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Johannesburg
See available hotels
All Suite on 14th(Johannesburg)
  • Bar/Lounge
Benvenuto(Randburg)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Sierra on Main(Randburg)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Rockridge Manor is a real "home-from-home", Tom and Brenda make you feel so welcome and nothing seems to be too much trouble. My room was great, really good size, very comfortable and everything you need to hand.

Brenda does a fabulous breakfast, lots of choice of cereal, fruits and yoghurt and then a hot breakfast cooked to order. She also has an amazing collection of place settings and crockery - everyday was different!!

Tom and Brenda were able to suggest lots of different places to eat and also some activities for the weekend (they can arrange to book tours for you too). There is free WiFi and a swimming pool set in the lovely grounds around the house.

If you are looking for a change from standard hotels then I would thoroughly recommend Rockridge Manor!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon S
Strong47, Owner at Rockridge Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

I am delighted to hear you enjoy my breakfasts! It is always a pleasure to prepare them for my guests and indeed to take care of anything that may help to make your stay a memorable one. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2014 via mobile

A really nice and pleasant surprise with this B@B. The rooms are very comfortable and cozy with an African theme. The shower is inclosed in a little private garden and the bathtubs are directly below the sunlights, so you can stare at the stars while you soak. I stayed in the cottage which is equipped with all the necessary items to make this a home away from home. The owner Brenda is one of the nicest person's I have meet and went out of her way to accommodate my needs as I was racing a cycle race early the next morning and needed extra food very early in the morning. There's a comfortable lounge that leads to adjoining bar with a massive billiards table. All in all a very well deserved 4 stars.......

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 492ricardop

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, though it is now sometime ago.
Thank you for your very kind comments and for the compliments regarding our décor.
We hope you will be back some day so we can host you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Rockridge Manor is worthy of its 5 star rating. We had to visit Johannesburg briefly, and when we found ourselves in the comfortable luxurious accommodation provided, we wished we could stay longer. The proprietor is efficient and charming, yet unobtrusive. Brilliant!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Duncan A

Your very kind words about our guest house are very much appreciated. All comments both good and bad are greatly valued so we may continue to maintain, if not improve, our standard.