Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$39
SAVE US$5
Agoda.comUS$39
eDreamsUS$39
FindHotelUS$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019

The hotel is very nice and very clean. Staff are friendly at all time and the location is excellent- shopping mall just across the road. I will definitely recommend it to anyone. There is security at t

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear mncwabegazu,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel and for sharing your experience.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and your comments are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 September 2019

Good welcome by staff members upon arrival.
And an easy check in. I had forgotten my Identitiy document for checking in; but the staff member made other means for me to be able to check in as I was completely frustrated needing a place to sleep for the night.
Good clean and well maintained room.
I’d definitely book at this place again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Dear dhlikililithando,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay at our hotel and for sharing your experience.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2019

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap, affordable stay.
But was disappointed by their package,they said it included breakfast but when i got there there was no breakfast. My overall stay was nice and comfortable though. I liked the fact that what I saw on the brochure was the same as in the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear mpetejasmine,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, but would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced regarding our breakfast offering. Our website and marketing collateral all indicate that guests can enjoy a good night’s rest in a warm, comfortable bed, followed by the option of a light breakfast at an additional charge.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I was booked in a room and while me and wife were busy making love then another couple stepped in my located room and found me and my wife all naked and that on its own self that is a sign of disrespect from your staff and my wife was so humiliated and belittled in every way possible so I'm not gonna come to any sun international ever

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Dear mabunda44,
We are aware that the Hotel Manager has been in direct contact with you, but would also like to offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced and the unfavourable impression that has resulted in this instance.
Sun1 Hotels Management

Reviewed 28 July 2019

Excellent work guys keep it up. I enjoyed every moment at Sun 1. I will definitely recommend my friends to book at your place. Please send me any promotions that you will have. I will also make sure that I will book at sun 1 in future again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

Dear lcwazibe,
We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.