2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/03/07
TravelocityUS$42
Trip.comUS$37
StayForLongUS$65
All reviews beautiful venue eco hotel lanseria airport amazing wedding brenda lapa
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2020

The request for a tree planting ceremony and small reception was accepted with open hearts and arms. The team at Valverde were so respectful of our request, gave us the necessary space to say our goodbyes, arranged the perfect tree and plaque. We have a beautiful venue to visit when we want to remember our family member. Kino, you are a great human being and we appreciated your efforts very much.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Excellent service and food!! Will definitely be booking again here..beautiful location and close to everything we needed to do..the staff and manager went out of their way to accommodate use.. Very cosy rooms..

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

It needs TLC ! My room didnt have soap etc. Very small rooms. It didnt feel clean. The place really needs a make over. Breakfast poor. Could be a lovely place. But I wont revisit.
I'm sad to give this rating. Lovely gardens. Some very friendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FaaizaA7
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Valverde was the venue for our family Christmas of forty people. Not expecting all they did, Valverde went extra lengths to make our experience beyond expectation. The visuals of the venue are fantastic whether it’s a wedding or not. Our reception area was decorated with taste and the family was well catered for. We also chose to book most of the estate for accommodation and breakfast was equally well considered.

Our rooms, while classic, were more than adequate. Small snags aside, I would say most of the family enjoyed the experience. If I were to give feedback, I would say for the catering areas, more citronella candles would be great given the venue is out in nature so insects will come to visit.

If I rate this venue honestly based on on the tourism authority rating I think very little is found wanting and I would be happy to recommend the hotel and venue - we would most certainly use them again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Excellent venue and staff. Pool, garden, Lapa, amazing food. The Krugersdorp heat was made to feel like the Italian summer in this beautiful Italian-themed lodge!!! Very close to Lanseria Airport too.

Date of stay: November 2019