Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$46
Expedia.comUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
Orbitz.comUS$46
CheapTicketsUS$46
Trip.comUS$46
TripadvisorUS$46
All reviews lanseria airport private pool rooms are clean comfortable stay sewage proximity gate
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Somewhat disappointed that the place, as on website appeared to have been nice. The reality was a shock.
Urgently needs garden service, proper cleaning and services. Would have been nice to have sanitizers in the room. Housekeeping after 13:00 is not on.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I was served same supper and breakfast from Thurday till Sunday I literally had to go out and buy something different though I paid for breakfast because it was the same thing every morning and it's called a buffet but every morning there's ladies there dishing for us limiting our portions, to my understanding a buffet is where you eat as much as you like. then boom a whole manager told us to put on our face protrction masks whilst swimming and when we asked him how does he expected us to swim with masks he just said he doesn't know but masks on, however stupid was that.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2021

No fridge in room but advertised to be fridges in rooms aftet an hour and a half struggle eventuaoly got one after I was told they did not have enough fridges then demanded a room with one and they gave me one. Aircon soaked the floor of the room literally was a dam on the floor. Food was absolutely terrible. Had the two most expensive items on the menu. Should have rather just taken a toasted chicken mayo because surely you cant mess that up but then once again who knows. Breakfast was the only ok experience except we had to eat it cold as we were waiting that long for hot water for coffee and milk as well. We are still waiting for the resort manager to come see us as he would have attended to us within two minutes after asking to speak to him. Cant really complain because there was no service the only helpful person was Phillip who I believe is the kitchen manager. Rather do yourself a favour and dont book at Shumba

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021

I would never recommend the room to any of my family members, it was too filthy. It was very disappointing and we didn't get our value for money. Upon our arrival the key to the room was not working and the sheets were filthy.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2020

The stay was good. Everything was okay.
Food is a bit expensive, we had teak and chips, which I felt was not enough, could add another side like veggies/salad. The stuff is friendly and breakfast was tasty.

Date of stay: November 2020