Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$240
View deal
Hotels.comUS$240
TravelocityUS$240
CheapTicketsUS$240
Orbitz.comUS$240
TripadvisorUS$240
Trip.com
All reviews melrose arch wanderers cricket planet fitness an oasis small hotel first stop spent one night rooms are large busy city south africa beautiful garden attention to detail peach safari stopover uber neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

Stayed there for a night. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Rooms were spacious and clean. The grounds were immaculate and the facility felt secure. As noted, from other reviews it is in a great location

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021

I've been in this hotel on a other vacation and liked it very much, that's the reason to came back. but, at this time, we had a very bad experience with staff. Unfortunatly $200.00 just vanished from my wallet and the safe, and, when we tried to contact a manager, he didn't give much credibility to out complains.

Date of stay: January 2021
James Peech, Owner at The Peech Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Dear Mr Barros. We were deeply sorry about the loss you reported to us from your stay in January. As per the emails we sent earlier this year we tried hard to understand the exact circumstances of the loss and also did an in-depth investigation. We needed your assistance with some queries in order to further the investigation and since we did not hear back from you (since the email of 27th Jan) we have had to close the case as inconclusive. Our housekeepers were polygraphed and came back negative and the room safes can only be opened using the code you entered or by myself (the owner) with a special device. For those reasons we do not know how to further investigate but are deeply sorry for what must have been a bad end of your trip. If you would like to reach us I remain available on the email last sent to you. Kind regards, James Peech

Reviewed 24 June 2021

quiet beautiful grounds and immaculate rooms, you will enjoy this oasis in a good location in Johannesburg. I stay there a few times a year and always happy. Breakfast is not the best but still good. the rooms are modern and supper clean.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2021

An outstanding stay was enjoyed, so I can only hope t be guest at the Peech Boutique Hotel once more. My 2 night stay was during a summery Weekend, so time was spent around the pool with the surrounding magnificent, green oasis surrounding me... I had the set menu dinner the one eing and thoroughly enjoyed a Delicous fresh meal and excellent one sips. The stylish yet simple contemporary Hotel room/suite is a glorious cabin looking out onto the garden below. Staff were excellent and discreet, so I enjoyed the time unwinding and relaxing while the Hub of Johannesburg was not to far off. I highly recommend the Peach Hotel to all who can afford this prime Hospitality in Johannesburg. Unfortunately all my photos were eased with a phone mishap but can say The Peech Boutique Hotel will have all lingering longer... with perfect hospitality and the beautiful urban landscape and setting*

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2021

A wonderful escape for a night to celebrate. Beautiful location and excellent service. The rooms are well-appointed and luxurious. Delicious dinner and breakfast. Exactly what I was looking for as an anniversary treat. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2021