Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$204
Expedia.comUS$204
PricelineUS$154
eDreamsUS$153
TravelocityUS$204
CheapTicketsUS$204
All reviews boutique hotel rosebank mall i highly recommend this hotel lovely hotel rooms are spacious beautiful decor small hotel wonderful stay breakfast was included business trip jo burg unity garden oasis uber function
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021

Booking process was difficult and frustrating. Quote was incorrect (quoted prices had changed). Hotel could not process payment on a South African credit card. Booked in for 5 nights. No hot water in the room on the first 2 mornings. Had to change rooms to get hot water.
Welcome dinner promised on night of arrival never happened. When questioned about it, was met with indifference by the staff.
Airport transfer agreed advertised and quoted at R180 suddenly ramped up to R250 without any warning. Again, when queried, met with indifference by staff.
General lack of professionalism.

Room tip: Go Elsewhere.
Date of stay: March 2021
General Manager, Owner at The Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear James Brent and Helena Pinto,

Our management team has contacted you directly, as after your departure, certain items were found to be missing and needed to be charged for or returned.

After our communication with you, kindly requesting the return or payment of missing items, the above review was written by yourselves.

In response to the claims above, and having provided proof to you on all accounts mentioned, we of course accept South African credit cards, as a South African establishment. At no point where you offered a welcome dinner, as this is not something that we offer.
Furthermore, nowhere where you quoted R180 or R250 for an airport transfer, as neither are feasible prices.

This review is intended to harm our reputation and is completely fabricated and based on lies.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

I had the most wonderful stay and this magnificent hotel. A huge thank you for being so hospitable and making my stay so special. To everyone reading this I highly recommend this hotel it’s beautiful, luxurious and the service is spectacular.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2020

This was quite simply one of the best boutique city hotels I have stayed at. The staff and management were attentive, courteous, helpful and delightful to be around.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough, and am very excited for my next visit

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2020

I had a great time staying at this hotel, the room was beautiful and clean! The staff were very helpful and really made every effort to ensure I had a comfortable stay. I highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel and will definitely be back on my next trip to South Africa.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

That this is rated as a 5 start hotel is incredulous! The management service was awful, the manager is rude and shouted at my colleagues, the dinner was inedible, the water was cold. In fact at every meal outside of the hotel. Customer service was totally amiss. The entire experience was a nightmare. The only credit really goes to waiting staff Paul and Unity. I left wondering if this was because we were black!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at The Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Having sought advice on this matter, we have decided not to comment on this in a public forum but will be contacting the NGO, Tekano, which you represent, directly.