Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
US$121
Expedia.comUS$147
TravelocityUS$147
Trip.comUS$168
All reviews boutique hotel rosebank mall i highly recommend this hotel lovely hotel rooms are spacious beautiful decor small hotel wonderful stay breakfast was included business trip jo burg unity garden oasis uber function
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

I had the most wonderful stay and this magnificent hotel. A huge thank you for being so hospitable and making my stay so special. To everyone reading this I highly recommend this hotel it’s beautiful, luxurious and the service is spectacular.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2020

This was quite simply one of the best boutique city hotels I have stayed at. The staff and management were attentive, courteous, helpful and delightful to be around.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough, and am very excited for my next visit

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2020

I had a great time staying at this hotel, the room was beautiful and clean! The staff were very helpful and really made every effort to ensure I had a comfortable stay. I highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel and will definitely be back on my next trip to South Africa.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

That this is rated as a 5 start hotel is incredulous! The management service was awful, the manager is rude and shouted at my colleagues, the dinner was inedible, the water was cold. In fact at every meal outside of the hotel. Customer service was totally amiss. The entire experience was a nightmare. The only credit really goes to waiting staff Paul and Unity. I left wondering if this was because we were black!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at The Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Having sought advice on this matter, we have decided not to comment on this in a public forum but will be contacting the NGO, Tekano, which you represent, directly.

Reviewed 28 November 2020

I had a wonderful stay and the staff were really friendly and attentive. The room was spacious, bright and clean. The pool is great and the garden is beautifully well kept. The central location makes it really easy to get around the city . I will definitely be back

Date of stay: November 2020
General Manager, Owner at The Winston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear RobJenkins34,

On behalf of the staff and management of The Winston Hotel, I would like to thank you for your kind review and for staying with us.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,