Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$46
SAVE US$7
Free cancellation until 21/03/06
Snaptravel
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I lived near Eikenhof throughout my teens and early adulthood. In those days decent girls did not go to the Lido! A few years later, my sister held her wedding reception there and it was quite nice. Took a trip to Eikenhof with my aunts (who grew up near Tedderfield) and it seemed the Lido was the only place to go for breakfast. What a find! The food was fresh and tasty and the coffee was the best I've had in a long time. The hotel has been restored beautifully although the (original) wooden floor in the ballroom can do with some TLC. (Pity the terrace no longer extends to the river, which is now overgrown and fenced off for security reasons)

Room tip: Only stopped in for breakfast - can't comment on the rooms
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Riki1502
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Be aware that this hotel is available as a party/disco venue allowing the visitors no sleep and management ignoring the complaint. Would not recommend this as the rooms are dirty, staff unhelpful and a very unsecured location!!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank LourinaKinnie
Reviewed 14 December 2015

From the moment you step foot into the tired look reception down the hallway with the filthy carpets i have been afraid of how the room looks like. The room has been ok ! The glass basin is very dirty and don't even start with the bath / Shower . I had to wash my bath before i could have a shower. Still body hair from the people before me. The towel looked like an old rag witch i could have washed my car with . disgusting.

Room tip: ask for a clean room
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank elsaj1954
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Tucked behind a petrol station, there is not much "kerbside appeal" for this hotel. The Reception staff are quite unhelpful. When I asked if I could borrow a hairdryer, two ladies told me that they did not have any hairdryers. Luckily another lady (manager?) overheard me in the foyer and came across immediately to say that of course they had lots of hairdryers I could borrow and arranged for one to be brought to the room. The room is very basic. The glass basin was badly stained with calc and leaked onto the floor. Water pressure was poor and the shower head placed too high above the bath, making it a long process to get washed. Towels are quite thin and you get no hand towel. There is a lot of noise from the road and the radiator in the room did not work. They did provide a plug-in blower heater but I do not like the draught. I have to say that we were staying for a function of 250 people and within half an hour they had run out of red wine and 15 minutes later, white wine. The poor organiser was tearing her hair out. 2 hours later we were told that new supplies were available. Who runs a hotel with a huge function room where they run out of booze in the first hour?

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AnnakatrineN
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Our karate group stayed at the Lido recently and while there were a few small niggles our stay overall was a good experience. As Team Manager I dealt with Louise who went out of her way to assist us. She went over and above the call of duty, even coming in on her day off. My team really enjoyed themselves in the pool and all say the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend a stay at this venue.

Date of stay: September 2014